young artists - any art form - one mic

Monday, November 15, 2010

Shukry Adams - animator


Animator Shukry Adams was part of the team behind The Killling of the Imam. He will be at Expression Session talking about the process and about his field.

I studied graphic design and photography at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in Port Elizabeth and ventured south in search of more halaal food outlets and in the process taught myself 2D animation and started doing motion graphics. I've had two previous jobs and have been freelancing for about a year and a half now. I've been in Cape Town since 2007. I’m a proud father of three levels of cynicism. I hope to proverbially nurture them so they can in turn take care of my mentality when I grow old and weary...

View my showreel at: www.vimeo.com/7621465

No comments:

Post a Comment